Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: My AG playdate with Henna1

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Had so much fun with Ana!! She stayed over 5 hrs here, lol! She brought 4 AG dolls and two non AG. the 4 AGs were, White Body Samantha and White Body Kirsten, Miaoshi ( Asian AGOT) and German Addy. The faces and color of the dolls were so different than the mattel version! I am in love with WB Kirsten, her facial is more swedish than the mattel version, which is more of an American style head! And Samantha is so diifferent than my pre mattel and mattel Samanthas. Addy is very different! Ana's Addy had a more reddish tone to her skin and body, than my Addy who is more of a chocolate tone. German Addy's face is MUCH larger and wider than my mattel Addy.
    The girls decided to stay on the bed, while some were so expcited they kept falling off. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    We talked about everything. AG, dogs, Harry Potter, our countries and more.
    We had a nice coffee time instead of tea time. As Felicity may had not wanted us to have tea, lol! Ana was so nice to bring some wonderful delicious cookies. We had peach pie with the coffee, yumm.. but we did miss those nice queen cakes.


    Both of us are so excited with the Elizabeth party, I am going tomorrow night and Ana on Monday as she could not get hold of the Sunday night tickets.
    Ana did not bring all her girls, but we did decicde next time for all of them to come over or me and my girls to go to her and take one big picture! lol!

    I did take some pictures of the girls having fun and the different variations of Samantha, Kirsten and Addy. Ana had rewigged Kirsten, as she had come with a very bad haircut, but she did a fantastic job on her!!! wow! the wig does look a little mattle but it suits WB Kirsten so well! I loved WB Samantha and now am drooling for one, lol! maybe someday.....
    Ana got to see Kailey and now is thinking about getting one, we shall see.... hehe.


    I think I am also now in love with the Asian AGOT! and if AG does not do an Asian LE, I may get AGOT#4 some day.

    We had so much fun seeing Ana's Bday pictures, she does not have a digital camera, so we saw the prints from her AG Bday bash at AGPNY. Ana's DD is so cute! she is going to come with her next time she visits. Ana's DD also has a VERY cute car seat for her AG doll! love it!

    I showed Ana my AG collection and Kit's trunk with the various accessories I have bought. Showed her all the outfits, which I think made her go into shock from seeing them all, lol! And also showed the Disney AG costumes I am getting ready for next Halloween. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    There was so much to talk about and see and do, that time past us like lightning, and it was time for Ana and her girls to go home.

    Cannot wait til the next AG playdate!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Will post pics when I am done downloading and uploading.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ January 22, 2007 11:59 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love playdates! It looks like you and Ana had a fun time, Ria. I cannot wait to see your dolls and all of Ana's dolls together! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Me and my girls had a blast! Ria and her crew were wonderful hostesses (and her family is lovely, too!)
    It was amazing how fast time flew by!
    We did what we do best: talk all things AG, talk Harry Potter and convince each other that we NEED more stuff! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Ria gave me some "organizational" ideas, and I will go closet cleaning tomorrow!
    The girls had a great time and we are lookign forward to the next meeting, this time with all the girls.
    DH looked at me as if I was a dragon when I came back home after 5 hours of "playing dollies", but such is life! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Thanks, Ria for the pics and for a great time!!

    Ana, Samantha, Kirsten, Addy, Miaoshi, Kat and Rhiannon

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Loved the pictures. I love seeing the comparisions. It looks like you had a good rime too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •